Here are a few posts I’ve read recently that have helped get me in the frame of mind for the semester of learning I’m designing for myself.
- How to Become a Better Developer: Straight Talk
- High Quality PHP
- Why Can’t Programmers Program?
- 7 Ways to be a Better Programmer in 2014
- Deliberately Practice Programming
- How Much Better is Better? (Spoiler alert: I wrote this one)
Be sure to check out this recommended reading for developers post I put together on Sunday, and the Back to Basics post I published on Monday. On Friday I’ll work on published the list of books I intend to read over the next 4 months and the specific topics I intend to study and write about over that course of time.
Have a great article to recommend that I missed? Leave a comment!